Why?

A song a day is cheaper than therapy. Please find my musings for 365 days in attempt to make one really good record.

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Song 18

Hey Everyone,

Here is track number 18. Happy Saturday. The city has just swelled... its intimidating outside.

Here is your song for today.

In other news... The record just got nominated for Female Artist Recording of the Year with Music Nova Scotia.  I want to thank my band especially and the players on the record who helped me create the album I wanted to... I am really honored to be included in this category with some really wonderful and creative females.  I haven't heard Norma's CD yet, but Jenns', Cocos', and Erins' are all really fantastic and if you haven't heard them you really should. In the meantime I'll check out Norma's-I'm sure its really lovely.  

In other news- I'll have a new EP out around the end of october "Pink Candy Popcorn" as well as new tshirts, some sweet merch and I have some exciting gigs to talk about soon.

Thanks for your support everyone.
XO
m



No comments:

Post a Comment