Why?

A song a day is cheaper than therapy. Please find my musings for 365 days in attempt to make one really good record.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Month 1 complete!

hooray!

One month is down.

I'm pretty happy with this.

Todays song took the longest, even though its the shortest. I've still got some mad cold action happening. I thought it was gone, but i guess I was mislead. And so every time I picked up my guitar I sang a really horrible first line. 

I had two suggestions for the first line and i didn't like either of them. So if they don't like this one, they can bring me soup. I think thats a fair... yes. 

Anyway, this is a short one for today.

I'm going to say its partially inspired by my celebrity crush on Luther from Toronto based Crush Luther. Total babe.  There myspace is something like...
myspace.com/crushluther  However their twitter is also interesting. 



No comments:

Post a Comment