Why?

A song a day is cheaper than therapy. Please find my musings for 365 days in attempt to make one really good record.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Day 24!

Dear Friday,

Welcome to day 24. 

So last year I bought a pretty fantastic pair of shoes.  They were hush puppies. And I wore them at work forever. And they were great. But then one day they decided to just fall apart. Its sort of like a mac. They don't really break but when they decide to they break all at once.  That or a volvo.

So in retiring these shoes I realized that the worst part about anything is breaking in new ones. Especially since my feet are shrinking... More on that later. 

I think the worst part about anything is the breaking in moments.  Like starting a new job, or a relationship. But then i think thats also the best parts of it to.  More on because i'm scared of commitment or being bored. I'd rather be nervous than comfortable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment