Why?

A song a day is cheaper than therapy. Please find my musings for 365 days in attempt to make one really good record.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Day 23

Thursday.
Hey Thursday.

I hope everyone is having a good day, I'm finally getting on top on my mountains of emailing that I've been meaning to do for the last week. Debating on posting some really flattering bruise pictures on the internet. But because i feel blessed that youtube wasn't around when i was growing up I still have a little self respect left on the internet... So, we will wait until they are a little less black. 

Todays song.

Day 23! Holy crap! I wrote two songs today. One is for bumbalina because she got high on catnip and is causing trouble. But we will see if i can elaborate on that one for next time. 

This one features a brian lapse by yours truly, as well as a nice gash on my index finger, and some suspicious shadowing from a bee that wont leave me alone. he is buzzing around here somewhere now... Last time this happened bumbalina ended up with battle wounds. 

in short, Je suis une Taureau!  

No comments:

Post a Comment