Why?

A song a day is cheaper than therapy. Please find my musings for 365 days in attempt to make one really good record.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Song 84


Hey!
I  have had a lot of jobs in my years.

In order:

Video Rental Clerk- Best job ever.
Day Camp Instructor.
Retail Sales Associate.
Call Center Biotch.
Cashier.
Florist.
Barista 
Deli/Bakery/ Fancy grocery store. 
One of those metro people. 
Waitress 
Music Teacher.

I think its created the well rounded me.. But sometimes I wonder what use I'll have of my knowledge of hundreds of different balsamic and oils, the name of every kind of pasta shape, and vast knowledge of world cheese if i will never be able to afford these things with the career i've chosen. Luckily I can't eat dairy so i'm not too hung up on the cheese. 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment