Why?

A song a day is cheaper than therapy. Please find my musings for 365 days in attempt to make one really good record.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Song 365

Hey Everyone,

I cannot believe i finished.
I need to thank a million people for letting me be a crazy person while i embarked on this project.

Friends and Family for putting up with being my inspiration.
Nova Scotia Tourism Culture and Heritage
Music Nova Scotia
CBC
CTV
CKDU
The Coast
Cool Planet
Mike Landry and the Telegraph Journal
The Impearl Theatre in Saint John and my second family there.
Coda Pop Studio
SoundMarket Studios
Everyone that has played with me over the last year : Robert Corrigan, Brad MacDougall, Mark MacDonald, Will Fisher, Kinley Dowling
Tumbleweed Entertainment (Ryan Patey)
Turbine, Pretty Things Boutique, and Argyle Fine Art for being incredibly strong female business minds that inspire my senses.
All of the fantastic venues I've gotten to play while promoting this little project that have become my home away from homes (regardless if they have pets).
My peers in the business who are constantly inspiring me and making me want to be better.
My Guitar Students and the youth at ROCK IT for letting me see your talent grow.
My roommates over the last year : Ben, Derrick, Sean, Kelly, Stuart, Stephen, Jacquelyn, Keith, Deidra, Jillian, Samantha, Mike, Ed, Steve, Andrew.
My cats for putting up with my absence while touring and commuting.
My parents Jim and Emma for being my absolute biggest fans and supporting my music and outlandish ideas.


It has been a crazy time... To recap the last year :

0 Husband
1 Surgery
2 months of bed rest
2 Concussions
2 Fractures : One Head, One foot
2 Apartments
3 Sprained toes
4 Jobs
5 Tours
6 lost capos.
7 Cats

So now what?

Time to rework these babies. Then its up to you guys to help me pick the tracks for the record.
Start sending your ideas to mary@marystewartmusic.com

Love you.

Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment