Why?

A song a day is cheaper than therapy. Please find my musings for 365 days in attempt to make one really good record.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Song 360



This song was done as an art exchange with a friend of mine who is a visual artist. He is making some art for my toronto bedroom as its currently hanging out with bare walls. And I wrote him a song.

so I will explain.sometimes its easy to get lost inside of your work. Which I tend to do quite often. Its hard to put it aside and be in "the now". This creates a problem when trying to maintain relationships (in my experience) being able to seperate yourself and your life from your work which is such a major part of it. With that said, I know nothing about Gordies situation. I just liked the idea of talking about another art form instead of saying "i felt this way so i write a song about it"-literally, in the song...... .... and this is why i never really explain myself because i ramble and quite often it doesn't make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment