Why?

A song a day is cheaper than therapy. Please find my musings for 365 days in attempt to make one really good record.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Song 64/65

Hey Friends,

Today is a two parter i suppose. First one 64 was inspired by room cleaning and putting everything on that i was finding. I looked like a crazy person. I've been up for many hours and this seems fitting i suppose.

Second song is for some dear friends of mine that have decided to go their own ways. They've been together for awhile and had some great times. They've ended it on good terms and I know great things are on the way for both of them. Never the less its never the easiest decision to make and I wish them the best. I try not to sound insensitive when i tell them to each be excited about the time to come. I know its hard to not dwell on the present but they're stand out humans and have many many many awesome things/ people ahead.
64:


65:


No comments:

Post a Comment