Why?

A song a day is cheaper than therapy. Please find my musings for 365 days in attempt to make one really good record.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Day 55!

Hey Guys,
Well I took the last two days off after writing my 10 songs in 24 hours. In doing so I think I cleared out some clutter in my head, and moved that into my immune system. I've got quite the illness at present. The rainy day doesn't help it.

But I figured I'd take a moment to write something else.

So I've got some fun shows coming up that I'd like to talk about if you are around and want to hear some of my more... Polished material (it exists I promise!!)

Tomorrow night! Thursday, October 8th at The Company House Halifax, NS. Its part of CKDU's funding drive, $7.00

Saturday, October 17th at The Carleton Halifax, NS Sing For Your Supper songwriters circle.
Saturday, October 17th Nocturne Halifax NS : 6:45pm on the Nocturne Bus route. 
  9:45pm at Love, Me Boutique. 

Friday, November 6th at WTCC Halifax, NS Turbine Showcase 7pm $50.00 
Friday, November 13th at Summer Street Industries New Glasgow, The Reason for Hope 8pm $20.00

More winter shows to be announced.

its time to dig out the scarves and sweaters... (and ginger tea and vitamin c.) 

this cover makes me feel a little bit warmer.
It makes me want to move back to france...

http://staging.vimeo.com/3227473

No comments:

Post a Comment