Why?

A song a day is cheaper than therapy. Please find my musings for 365 days in attempt to make one really good record.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Song 47

Hey Guys,

Yesterday morning there was a little tabby hit in front of my house.

My roommate Ben was on the way to the market and was the first one on the scene.

It was heartbreaking.

I live on a really busy street. My roommate lost a kitty on this street in March, and it seems to happen all the time. 

Growing up in New Glasgow I lived on a busy corner that we lost (knowingly) one of our cats to. It doesn't make it any easier though. Being a crazy cat lady that I am, I guess straight up animal lover it really sucks when this happens. Especially when you can't find the owners right away- and then there is the point of uncertainty. Its never easy loosing an animal. But it sucks when you don't know what happened. 

There was a week delay between our call to animal services and the call back to let us know that Oyster was hit.

So this is song 47 (three songs in one day!) 

Rest in peace, little tabby cat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment