Why?

A song a day is cheaper than therapy. Please find my musings for 365 days in attempt to make one really good record.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Song 284




Firstly, Thank you again to the lovely folks at CTV for coming by yesterday and taking interest in the project.

Secondly, holy smokes everyone. That was crazy. Thanks for checking out the blog, sending me emails, and being awesome! The response in the last 24 hours has been unexpected. If you emailed me with a song idea (or a note) , I promise I will respond. Just have to play catch up!!

Thank you again everyone.

Todays song- Every town has one of the places people go to get dumped. This was a song idea from someone who saw the show yesterday. Good idea!

Thanks for visiting song a day!

http://cupcakerecord-asongaday.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment