Why?

A song a day is cheaper than therapy. Please find my musings for 365 days in attempt to make one really good record.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Song 272



So, as I have not explained in words but just really depressing songs- We found out that my mothers cancer was back in May, we found out this week that there is no cure. So the songs have been a little less than uplifting as of recent.

Stay tuned for some exciting posts about my ambitious efforts to associate positive with the negative by creating awareness through different outlets.

Eg- East Coast Artist Comp CD, HRM Wide Cupcake Bake Sale, Evergreens for Emma, Film Screenings, Fashion Shows, and Swanky three course tasting menus at Halifax's Best Restaurant.

If you want to get involved in any of this - please drop me a line @ marzstewart@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment