Why?

A song a day is cheaper than therapy. Please find my musings for 365 days in attempt to make one really good record.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Song 277



I adore that I can still go into a lovely store... www.prettythingsboutique.com and buy a dress that gleams from the days when it was acceptable to set your hair the night before, and expected to do so. I wish I could find a boy from these days.

This song is about that.

Also, Another link in this blog is for my mother.

As I informed everyone she is going through her battle with cancer. We've launched a blog to follow her process- And to help spread some information on the events we are planning. I'll be putting up some information tonight about a campaign
"Evergreens for Emma Lee".

http://raisinghopeforemmalee.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment