Why?

A song a day is cheaper than therapy. Please find my musings for 365 days in attempt to make one really good record.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The first one.

I write a lot of songs, and I'm calling myself out on it.
Welcome to A song a day.... I'm going to do my best to daily add a new songs,  Whatever that means. In their very beginning stages, with their faults, and in their first recordings. 

On days when stuck for inspiration, I will also talk about song ideas, and songwriters who make me smile.

For further information contact me at mary@marystewartmusic.com

myspace.com/marystewartmusic 

1 comment:

  1. Why miss Mary... what a fantastic gem of an upbeat tune!! I just want to hug it and squish it.
    and this video also makes me want to ninja-attack your bangs with scissors. just sayin'

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete