Why?

A song a day is cheaper than therapy. Please find my musings for 365 days in attempt to make one really good record.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Song 179/180

Sorry this should've been posted earlier however i came down with a cold, (sneezing with torn abdomen muscles is probably the least fun event of the week.) as you'll notice in both of these my voice is still not back.

179) Since i've been at my parents house recovering I've done nothing but watch tv. Literally. I haven't left the house for more than an occasional dog walk in over a week. Its quite pathetic. But I'm still feeling pretty bad so i guess its acceptable. Point is, i think this song is inspired by this silly show that my mother is obsessed with "come dine with me" . my parents always have it on this show, or the food network.

180) Not about food.

I'm going back to halifax tomorrow if everything goes according, back to the kitties and my own bed and guitar!



No comments:

Post a Comment