Why?

A song a day is cheaper than therapy. Please find my musings for 365 days in attempt to make one really good record.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hey

Hey Everyone!
Thanks for the get well soon notes, Much appreciated!

I'm almost back to my state... An awesome sleep, followed by a good fall down the stairs... Yea... almost back to 100%

I was/am hoping to get caught up on a few of these todays. But, we'll see what my voice (or lack there of) allows me to do.

In the meantime...

I'll be performing a few dates this winter...

Feb 26th The Vintage Bistro Hampton, NB 9pm
Feb 27th Backstreet Records Instore Saint John NB 2pm
March 5th The Kennedy Inn, Saint Andrews NB
March 6th The Kennedy Inn, Saint Andrews NB
March 7th Gus' Pub Halifax, NS
March 11th C'est What Toronto ON
March 12th Grooves Records Instore London ON 2pm
March 12th East Village Arts Co-op London ON 830pm

No comments:

Post a Comment