Why?

A song a day is cheaper than therapy. Please find my musings for 365 days in attempt to make one really good record.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Song a day... Winter move!

Hey Friends,

I just wanted to leave a note explaining why there are two songs missing!

I've recently had 4 roommates move out of my apartment, and 2 new ones move in. So the past oh 48 hours have been used disposing of over flow from the old roommates, painting, and doing apartment repairs. It's been epic.

I am really handy with a drill, and you would be impressed.

I'll get back to this tomorrow- Luckily I've had this chaos to entertain me since yesterday morning because Halifax has been under attack by this crazy winter storm, so much snow, rain, and wind.

I shall also note, that with the 2 new people, they are expecting a new addition, and we've acquired a few more cats.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment