Why?

A song a day is cheaper than therapy. Please find my musings for 365 days in attempt to make one really good record.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Song 119

My house has been a mess of nostalgia for the last few days as people have been moving in and out.

As with anyone in their twenties I've had my share of long term relationships fail. And it would always be the smallest things that drove me crazy by the end of it.

One of my ex's used to keep everything. Seriously everything. He would buy something and then keep the box. So when getting the apartment ready for people to move in/ out I've found so much garbage from this. Even though we broke up a year ago and we are great friends and i adore him as a person its annoying that there is still garbage (literally) to deal with.

PJs.




No comments:

Post a Comment