Why?

A song a day is cheaper than therapy. Please find my musings for 365 days in attempt to make one really good record.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Song 101


It has been mega cold this week.

On tour I didn't have a winter coat or boots and i managed to be warmer there than here with my winter attire.

I don't have a hat and i have some small repairs to do with my scarf hat- So i've been rocking a giant white scarf around my head/neck/face and my roommates have started calling me nana.

Which everytime I leave the house I laugh wherever I'm walking to because i keep thinking of it... I appear crazy.

Also I love being caught in snow globe snow- its perfect. But i end up just again, smiling and laughing like a crazy person.

When I got home tonight though the cold was no laughing matter. I am still freezing. This video features puff.

No comments:

Post a Comment